Yes, they will populate in the same place. See image above to see where your rewards points will be displayed once you click on your travel portal You can also click on "My Account" then click "Reward Credits" on the right side menu. There you can see what your balance is, what is was accrued from and what will be expiring soon.
Articles in this section
- SHIELD and KARDIA
- Can I list my vacation home with Xpirient?
- Travel Portal Searching Tips for: Hotels, Homes, Cruises, Rentals Activities, Lifestyle (gift cards, shopping rewards and more)
- How can I sign/enroll someone up?
- Where can I find the COA Results for Xon products?
- Where can I find all the products Xpirient sells?
- Where can I find the price for XON Products?
- What is Route Protection Insurance
- Where do I find my member number/ID?
- How do I change my password